2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site or that you give us in any other way (e.g., name, telephone number, email address, etc.). You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) “Cookies”: Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
We may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to: (1) comply with applicable laws; (2) respond to governmental inquiries or requests; (3) comply with valid legal process; (4) protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of Valerie Rice, LLC; (5) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (6) to enforce our User Agreement.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you may use this website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information by sending an e-mail to Info@valrice.com.